inno.com – Innovation meets commitment
We are an independent Belgium-based expert company bundling the best competencies on the market to crystallize, govern and drive the realization of our clients’ complex strategic projects. Our people share a passion for innovation and digital transformation and have a strong customer-oriented and pragmatic mindset. We are truly trusted advisors: unbiased and committed, caring about our customers’ companies as if they were our own.
A continuous feedback loop between innovative academic ideas and the reality in the industry, as experienced by our people and industry leaders, is ensured by the inno.com IC Institute. Our knowledge is carried forward by our unique academically recognized master-after-master certification ‘Master of ICT Enterprise Architecture’.
Our credo is ‘black coffee’:
- No compromises
- Impeccable quality
- Focus on what is important
- Undeniable impact
- Measurable results
Your role as an Agile Coach
inno.com helps its clients to become and stay responsive organizations. Working in an agile manner is a cornerstone of the digital transformation process that organizations need to go through as it enables them to deliver faster and in a more efficient way.
To lead such inspiring & challenging tracks, inno.com is looking for experienced Agile Coaches that can fire up and anchor the agile mindset and implement supporting agile frameworks (Scrum, Scrum of Scrums, Nexus, SAFe, Spotify, etc.) at our clients’ organizations.
Are you excited about driving change and improvement? Do you love agile working and Scrum, and do you know how to fit them into the customer’s context and culture? Contact us now and let’s discuss your potential over a nice cup of black coffee …
You are …
- Open & honest, highly energetic and intrinsically motivated
- Extremely customer-focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments and connect easily with people and context
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in an understandable way to different stakeholders
- Highly autonomous, proactive and responsible
- A team player able to support the learning of others and initiate improvement
- A role model and go-to person with high emotional intelligence
- Creative and builds on others’ ideas, open to experimenting with different approaches
- Capable of building trusted relationships with senior management
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Solid Scrum Master experience on development teams (SCRUM-certified)
- Agile Coaching experience (2-5 years)
- Understanding of different scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS, Nexus), how and when to leverage them. Preferably, you have certification.
- Proven proficient coaching/training/mentoring skills, able to stimulate people and team development
- Proven communication and presentation skills, capable of coaching small and large groups
- Leadership skills: able to motivate and guide teams and leadership at all levels
- Implement and enhance agile frameworks across teams and programs
- Knowledge of DevOps capabilities, such as Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Ability to align multiple teams (co-located and distributed) into a consistent and cohesive delivery model for maximum productivity
- Strong leadership skills that can be leveraged to facilitate discussion and time-box sprint-related events and meetings
- Experience in compiling metrics that measure the progress and outputs of the sprints and releases