Business Support Assistant (M/F)
inno.com is looking for a Business Support Assistant, being the right hand of our Executive Assistant, to take up a multitude of operational and administrative tasks within the Business Support Team.
Why would you want to join us?
Our key values are: experience, trust and common sense. These will guide us through a rapidly changing world. We are agile, and constantly evolving through innovation. We help other companies to do the same, by setting up a pragmatic plan and guiding the company in the execution of the highly impactful business transformations. We advise organisations with their most complex strategic ICT -challenges and deliver the expected results. This is our ultimate commitment.
We strongly believe in black coffee
If you want black coffee you should not add milk. Because no matter how much coffee you add later, it is never going to be black coffee again. We believe in a no-nonsense approach, with high quality standards and no room for concessions. This focus has kept us a reliable partner for more than 15 years and has resulted in a team continuously striving for excellence.
Are you ready to join this team? Then let’s talk!
A selection of your daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Sales & Operational Support
- Draw up contracts from proposals
- Administrative follow-up on contracts, PO’s and end dates
- Document Management SharePoint / Teams
- Contact Management CRM
- Tender identification, preparation and follow-up
- Reporting on project progress/budget/timesheets
- Forecasting & Planning reports
- Admin & Support
- Support to Executive Assistant
- Support to inno.com’s various communities
- Support to consultants
- Management support / C-level & agenda (back-up)
- Jump in when necessary for:
- support at events (catering, invitations, …)
- support at reception, visitors
- making reservations of meeting rooms, restaurants ..
- are enthusiastic, eager to learn, self-starting, communicative and highly pro-active
- love to get things done, even if it means to walk the extra mile
- are willing to learn from your colleagues and to grow
- like to think along and always act in the best interest of the company. Act as a real ambassador for inno.com (internally and externally)
- are a real team player
- are keen on project management practices and administration
- are able to juggle a wide range of different tasks in a structured way
- have excellent language (NL, FR, EN) and MS Office skills
- have minimum 3 years of relevant previous experience